Aircraft Maintenance Parts Clerk
Piedmont Airlines, Inc. •
Represented by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, the parts clerk works 40 hrs per week and is eligible for a full benefit package.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Normal storeroom / warehouse duties such as stocking, inventory, issuing of parts and supplies, shipping, proper packaging, receiving, monitoring shelf life, handling of electrostatic-sensitive device (ESD) parts, occasional road trip between maintenance bases.
- Storeroom / Inventory or warehouse experience
- Basic computer knowledge
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver&8217;s license
- Trained in HAZMAT shipping and handling
- Use of computers and other office equipment
- Some travel is required
- Airport ramp/warehouse environment, subject to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
- All shifts including weekdays, weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of work performed and not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change as needed.
- Frequent stooping, bending, kneeling, walking, standing, reaching, lifting, climbing up and down stairs
- Handle objects up to 70 pounds regularly, up to 100+ pounds occasionally, with assistance from co-workers or tools
Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record, 10-year Criminal History Records Check, and Drug Screen as required. We also require proof of High School or GED completion.
Benefit package includes paid training, holiday pay, 401(k), vacation, family travel on the American Airlines network, medical and dental available.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)