Aircraft Parts Sales Associate
Avocet Aviation Services, LLC •
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing receiving of aircraft parts using electronic inventory system
- Carrying out shipping and receiving of aircraft parts
- Assisting Maintenance, Inventory Control and Planning by picking and issuing aircraft parts
- Returning any unused parts to inventory
- Loading/Offloading of freight from various means of transportation
- Filtering material request after hours and weekends, including creating purchase orders and arranging logistics of the required aircraft parts
- Arranging all local pick-ups/drop-offs using courier or other approved methods
- Warehousing skids and crates using forklift and hangar racks
- Other Duties as assigned
- Reports to Sales Manager and in his/ her absence, the Director of Maintenance.
- Ensures that all parts and materials are received, documented, and proper paperwork is in order against the shipping invoice, packing slip, C.O.C., and the Purchase Order to include part number, revision, and quantity.
- Maintains all incoming and outgoing shipping is documented in accordance with Airdyne procedures.
- Maintains inventory of all stock, location, part number, quantity, vendor, date received, date issued, and Work Order, or disposition assigned.
- Maintains stockroom in accordance with Avocet’s procedures.
- Kits all Work Orders provided by Production Planner.
- Package/ palletize process shipping utilizing FedEx Ship Manager.
- Assist/ Back-up Store Manager as requested.
- Check for inbound shipping damage and denote such damage on the supporting documents at the time of notification.
- Ensure all assets are properly tagged and identified to ensure compliance.
- When required, relocate assets electronically in the Avocet and Customer database to ensure inventory accuracy and asset availability.
- Assist with cycle counts, service order closings at aircraft departure, shelf life program management and departmental housekeeping to ensure a safe work area.
- Coordinate activities to support Project Logistics expeditors as it relates to critical parts and tooling.
- Assist with shop to shop movement of assets in the repair cycles as not to impact the aircraft schedule.
- Process RTS materials in a timely manner as not to impact Customer billing or on hand inventory quantities.
- Assist Maintenance and Customers with any questions, concerns and transactional data as required.
- 3 years of experience in Aircraft Parts Sales
- Forklift license preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be organized and detail orientated
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- High school diploma with experience in stockroom/warehouse experience. Solid math skills (addition/subtraction/multiplication), and good physical conditioning. Must be able to lift 50 pounds, requires long periods of standing and must be able to withstand various temperature conditions. Skilled with PC (MS Office Pro) and inventory software (like Quantum or other AS9100) acceptable types a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of stocking, receiving and parts identification.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)