Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. •
- Performs a wide variety of electro-mechanical and pneumatic assembly operations. Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing component installation, wiring, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units.
- Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint / work instruction specifications. Identifies and documents non-conformances in piece parts and assemblies.
- Recognizes equipment and product problems and notifies individuals using team specific Help Chain to achieve optimum production levels.
- Performs repetitive assembly of the company's products into complete packages.
- Maintains all production related documentation in compliance with Ventanas Quality System Regulations.
- Essential Functions would be to assemble components and sub-assemblies for instruments per production drawings and documents while sustaining quality, cost, delivery, and safety metrics.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned. Specific job function may change based on functional team assignment.
- Ability to acquire basic job skills and learn company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Written and verbal comprehension of the English language.
- Ability to interpret and understand production documents and drawings to complete tasks. Basic mathematical comprehension (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages).
- Work within a team environment in a culture of accountability and professionalism.
- Ability to consistently meet work zone cycle times by following standard work instructions.
- Ability to use hand tools; such as screwdrivers, wrenches, nut-drivers, power drivers, etc.
- The working environment is indoors and is seasonally heated and cooled with controlled noise levels.
- The position requires considerable standing and/or sitting, repetitive movement, and the ability to lift objects less than 25 pounds.
- Some job functions will require the use of a pallet jack to convey material.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to hazardous materials requiring the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and strict adherence to safety guidelines Experience: 0-1 years related experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)