Buyer Intern/Co-Op (Year-round)
Bombardier Aviation •
Buyer Intern/Co-Op (Year-round)-DAL00958
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
• Support coordination and planning of scheduled aircraft maintenance visits
• Perform a variety of routine clerical and administrative support duties: printing and assembling work packages, data management, reports
• Schedule and help coordinate pre-induction meetings
• Assist with audits, updating schedules and capacity charts, communication with internal customers, identifying and ordering parts and materials.
• Learn about Bombardier aircraft maintenance programs, Bombardier Aerospace Systems, Proposal and Sales processes, Scheduling and Capacity Planning, factors influencing aircraft visit span times and intricacies involving aircraft work packages.
• Help manage the purchase order process with day to day purchasing; creating purchase orders; updating turnover report.
As our ideal candidate,
• You are currently pursuing a degree; Technical/Trade School, Associates, Bachelors, Masters (focus on Aviation, Business, Management or Engineering preferred)
• You have the availability to work Monday – Friday between the hours of 7am – 5pm (average 20-35 hours per week)
• You have strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• You have excellent customer service skills
• You can demonstrate strong interpersonal skills as well as being a team player ready to support your colleagues
• You have strong communication skills, written and verbal
• You have strong organizational skills and can prioritize and work independently
• You have strong attention to detail and can meet deadlines, multitask and balance various assignments
• You have some office environment experience (preferred)
• You have SAP experience (preferred)
Please note, relocation or housing assistance is not available for this position.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)