Air Methods Corporation •
3rd Shift Opportunity!
Set up and run CNC machines to build fixtures per specifications using standard measuring tools.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• • Set up CNC machines utilizing set up sheets provided
• Operate basic shop equipment (band saw, grinders, etc.)
• Use various measuring tools (calipers, micrometers, height gage)
• Builds fixtures for work holding as required
• Carryout production, inspection, and machine operation duties
• Modify programs and adjust offsets as required to meet product conformity.
• Deburr and clean parts as required
• Effectively monitor and tend to one or more machine tools
• Replace cutting tools as required to meet product conformity.
• Other Duties as assigned
Additional Job Requirements
• Maintain a safe and clean work space
• Follow established safety rules and regulations
• Regular scheduled attendance
• Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling: 0
Subject to applicable laws and Air Methods policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods employment practices and policies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two or more years' related CNC Machining experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Previous experience interpreting and editing CNC programs using Fanuc, Fadal, And Haas controls.
• Previous experience reading blue prints and job traveler specifications to determine the proper tooling required to set up each operation.
• Knowledge of machining the following materials; Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and assorted plastics.
• General math skills
• Knowledge of machines in a manufacturing environment
• Basic familiarity with the use of hand tools.
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints.
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)