Air Methods Corporation •
Fabricate, assemble or repair composite production and aircraft parts. Install aircraft interiors modifying panels for medical and mechanical systems. Responsible for monitoring and controlling material usage in the shop.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• Install aircraft interiors modifying panels for medical and mechanical systems.
• Design and construct composite and wood molds, fabricates plastic and composite parts from respective molds, constructs small sheet metal or wood parts as needed.
• Review drawings, and parts lists for accuracy and coordinates with other departments to resolve issues
• Coordinate with repair station inspectors for final inspection and sign-off of completed tasks.
• Responsible for monitoring and controlling material usage in the shop.
• Evaluate and repair aircraft parts returned from aircraft in service.
• Maintain scheduled maintenance and repairs of machinery, tools and work area.
• Occasional shift work, weekends, and overtime.
• Other Duties as assigned.
Additional Job Requirements
• Regular scheduled attendance
• Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling: 0
Subject to applicable laws and Air Methods policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods employment practices and policies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three to five years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3-5 years' prior composites manufacturing and repair experience preferred.
• Ability to apply comprehensive knowledge of concepts and practices of Composite skills and their application.
• Dependable and self-motivated
• Ability to be a team player with a professional attitude under deadline pressures
• Sheet metal shear, hand brake, roller, belt sander, band saw, table saw, drill press, sheet metal and wood working related hand and air tools.
• Employee must provide necessary hand tools to perform duties in a safe, effective, and efficient manner.
• FAA Airframe certification preferred.
This position is subject to drug and/or alcohol testing per the DOT/FAA requirements (pre-employment, random, reasonable cause/suspicion, post-accident).
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Hiring Salary Range: $20.53/hr - $25.12/hr
- Bonus/Commission Eligible: No
- Benefits: Air Methods provides a comprehensive benefits package. We believe our benefits should be as diverse as our teammates. We offer competitive medical, dental and vision coverage along with voluntary accident, hospitalization and critical illness coverage, short and long term disability, life and AD&D, time off programs, pretax and Roth 401(k) with a generous company match, tuition reimbursement, profession training and certifications, dependent care support, EAP and concierge services to name just some of what we have to offer.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)