Air Wisconsin is excited to offer a new, three year bonus program for a total of $6,000 for part time roles. During the first year, payments will be made monthly at $167 per month!
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines. Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin is dedicated to making our travelers experiences safe and pleasant.
Technical Stores / Supply Clerks are responsible for maintaining a safe warehouse environment and an accurate inventory system. Air Wisconsin Parts/Supply Clerks pride themselves on working efficiently and properly handling aircraft parts, materials, and supplies in accordance with all required policies, practices, and procedures.
Technical Stores / Supply Clerk Responsibilities:
- Performs administrative functions associated with processing and movement of aircraft parts and company supplies.
- Performs computer transactions required to maintain an accurate inventory
- Processes various shipments utilizing shipping software.
- Responsible for the proper shipment of dangerous goods in compliance with company policies and procedures and the International Air Transport Association.
- Unpacks, packs, inspects, stocks and stores parts and products utilizing standard warehouse tools and equipment and motorized vehicles (forklift, pallet jack, and utility carts).
- Responsible for maintaining the security of the Parts and Supply warehouse.
Starting Pay: $10.61/hr. Wages for Technical Stores/Supply Clerk are set by the bargaining agreement between Air Wisconsin and the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAMAW).
Enjoy a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401K, and worldwide travel privileges with United Airlines!