Journeyman Program Analyst
Zenetex, LLC •
ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of Federal agencies and commercial organizations nationwide. “Because Service Matters” is our corporate cultural philosophy that brings total focus to both our employees and our customers. We have an opportunity for an energetic and proactive Journeyman Program Analyst to join our team. In this position, you will be supporting a USMC FMS Training team in a variety of programs and positions.
Candidates should apply analytical techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives. Analyze requirements, status, budget and schedules. Perform technical, or business case analyses. Collect, complete, organize and interpret data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs. Track program/project status and schedules. Apply government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
- Seek and obtain the hierarchical parts data on USMC Trainers & Training Systems to include
- CDRL Data
- Equipment Inventory Reports (EIR)
- Contractor data
- COMS & ISE monthly reports on maintenance records for USMC Trainers & Training Systems
- Import and properly link all of the identified data into CMPRO populating data sets:
- Contract Data
- As Built Parts Records
- Product Baseline Records
- Travel may be required to various sites to obtain specific data not otherwise readily available. Travel may include:
- NAWC(TSD) Orlando, FL
- USMC Training Sites as required
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
- 3-10 years of experience performing duties described in the functional description.
- Marine FMS Training and Acquisition experience desired
ZENETEX is an Equal Opportunity/affirmative action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)