Material Handlers: 36851
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Material Handlers in Dallas, Texas.This is a CONTRACT position that is available immediately.
- Working in the manufacturing operation performing various task including stocking, issuing and transport of work in progress using ERP system.
- Resolution of issues that may slow or prevent production to continue.
- Support the day to day operation in meeting group and corporate goals in a complete and on time manner.
- This can include coordinate kit pulls, pulling and issuing replacement material from the warehouse to support shortages and repairs all using our ERP systems and physical movement of product within the plant.
- Candidate must be able to work independently on daily tasks.
- The ability to effectively communicate with other functional individuals and groups, such as Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Quality departments will be required
Qualifications Youll Need:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: 1+ years
- Capable of loading and unloading product into appropriate containers/packaging
- Recording materials movement in an ERP system
- Labeling or providing identification to materials processed
- Experienced handling small delicate components, using preventative ESD practices
- Experienced in the safe handling of chemicals.
- May participate in LEAN Events, “Six S” activities, action teams
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office, and experience with ERP
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
Skills Wed Love For You To Have:
- Experience with ERP system
- Experience with Office products: Excel and Word
- Good communication skills verbal and written
- Lifting: Ability to lift 25 lbs. up to 20 per year
- Light Manufacturing
- Occasional work in Clean room environment
- Transport between buildings
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)