- Minimum of three (3) years in a materials planning function directly related to areas of demand forecasting, customer demand management, material planning, inventory control, purchasing, production planning or scheduling.
- Ability to accurately extract data from SAP and analyze via Excel or other office tools in order to make decisions and understand discrepancies with master data.
- Ability to carry documents, tools, drawings, electronic equipment up to 30lbs/14kgs.
- Required PPE includes, but is not limited to, Safety Shoes, Safety Glasses, Hearing Protection, Respirators/Masks, and/or Protective Gloves as required by site and/or customer site.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree in material management or business administration is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of aircraft parts and components.
- Knowledge of SAP/MRP.
- Knowledge of hazardous materials.
- Microsoft Office Suite and SAP/MRP.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.