Naples Jet Center •
Escape to paradise with Naples Jet Center. We are looking for a Parts Associate to join our team. This position is ideal for locals or anyone that wants to escape to warm Florida weather. We are located minutes from beaches, golf course, and more!
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for maintaining exceptional customer service with internal and external clients and vendors.
- Responsible for properly identifying, controlling, segregating, and maintaining all stock to a serviceable or unserviceable category as designated the by Maintenance Manager.
- Responsible for the preservation of all articles or parts, while carried in inventory, including parts that are subject to deterioration and shelf-life specifications.
- Responsible for distribution to all pertinent departments any miscellaneous technical information, etc., which is received by the stockroom.
- Maintain daily processes including, but not limited to, customer sales, internal parts sales, purchasing, special orders and pricing.
- Maintain daily accounting procedures including, but not limited to, invoicing and purchasing orders.
- Maintain required inventory levels and accurate records.
- Assist technicians with procuring parts and supplies, review material request form for accuracy.
- Request, collect and control all conformity/traceability documents for items ordered and stocked.
- Maintain Shelf-Life Expiration Log for items having a specific shelf life expiry date.
- Facilitate Tool Calibration dates with appropriate managers.
- Maintain an orderly and clean department.
- Responsible to follow and comply with all safety rules and regulations
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
- Previous experience with aircraft parts inventory control and procurement.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred.
- Current HAZMAT training/certification or experience.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)