SkyWest Airlines, the largest independently owned regional airline, is currently in search of individuals who take pride in seeing a job done well. We pride ourselves in being an on-time airline and are seeking dedicated individuals that understand a deadline-driven environment, while also maintaining high quality standards of operational safety and customer service. As a SkyWest employee, you will be part of an exciting team of professionals that love working in the travel industry.
SkyWest employees enjoy a distinctive and unmatched culture of teamwork, respect, quality, and professionalism, along with world-class benefits such as:
- 401(k) match
- Performance Rewards and Profit Sharing
- Health care - medical, dental, and vision
- Worldwide flight benefits for you and your family with American, Delta, and United Airlines
Primary Job Duties
This is a full-time position.
As a Parts Clerk, you will be responsible for keeping parts inventory on hand to support our mechanics.
- Warehouse/Stockroom Inventory Cycle Counts
- Utilize internal computer program to issue, return, process parts/tooling from stock
- Drive Company Vehicle to Airport Gates for COMAT/AOG and Roadtrips
- Verify, Pull and Prepare Shipments/Receipts
- Data Entry including but not limited to: Emails, Inventory Counts, Creating Requisitions
- Operate Forklift to load and unload shipments
- Sweep, Mop and keep up with the organization of the warehouse/stockrooms
- Other responsibilities assigned by manager