Parts Clerk - LAS
Jet East Corporate Aviation •
The Parts Clerk must conform to the regulatory requirements of the Repair Station & Quality Control Manual and EASA Supplements. Determine the appropriate procedures to use to obtain goods and services that will fill the requirements, meet the delivery schedule, provide the best price, and conform to acquisition regulations for aircraft use. This position will focus primarily on claim processing, core recovery, and purchasing for scheduled maintenance events.
- Purchase material for inventory and maintenance-related events in time critical situations.
- Receive and inspect material in accordance with 145 Repair Station Quality Control Manual.
- Create claims and resolve claim discrepancies as they arise.
- Resolve inventory discrepancies as they are discovered.
- Promote policy and procedures relating to inventory control and lean operating practices.
- Work independently, multi-task, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Review invoicing issues related to material processing.
- Review and establish inventory min/max levels.
- Communicate supply-chain failures to the department lead.
- Possess a basic understanding of lot-based inventory systems and cost accounting principles.
- Other duties as assigned.
Lists above includes the main items for this job position to be successful, but not limited to other things that might come about in time. The person applying for this position must understand that the objectives, responsibilities, and requirements could change for better success for the company and the person.
- Five (5) years of experience in purchasing, inventory control, or related functions.
- Prior experience with airframe programs and claims processing.
- Experience with Corridor aviation maintenance and inventory control software.
Jet East, A Gama Aviation Company, is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)