SkyWest Airlines, is the largest independently owned regional airline. While our business reputation is based upon our operational and fiscal savvy, the true essence of SkyWests success has always been our people. We operate in a team-based environment and provide limitless opportunities for dedicated individuals to move their career in positive directions. We are also serious about providing outstanding career opportunities in addition to world-class benefits like 401(k), Performance Rewards, health care, retirement and discounted travel worldwide.
As a Parts Clerk, you will be responsible for keeping parts inventory on hand to support our mechanics.
Primary Job Duties:
- Warehouse/Stockroom Inventory Cycle Counts
- Utilize internal computer program to issue, return, process parts/tooling from stock
- Drive Company Vehicle to Airport Gates for COMAT/AOG and Road-trips
- Verify, Pull and Prepare Shipments/Receipts
- Data Entry including but not limited to: Emails, Inventory Counts, Creating Requisitions
- Operate Forklift to load and unload shipments
- Sweep, Mop and keep up with the organization of the warehouse/stockrooms
- Other responsibilities assigned by manager
- Be at least 18 years old or older
- Knowledge of airline parts preferred but not necessary
- Team player - work well with others
- Self-motivated - be able to work without supervision
- Detail oriented / quick learner
- Computer knowledge helpful
- Work under pressure
- Ability to evaluate and solve problems
- Must be in good standing with the company
- Must possess valid drivers license
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass a background check
Physical and Other Requirements
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds routinely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Flexible - schedule is subject to change
- Must be able to work holidays, nights and weekends
Please complete the on-line application. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
This position will require the selected candidate to travel outside the station for training - in addition to the completion of their new hire onboarding.
This job posting may have an additional phone/video interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.