Parts Coordinators: 37079
STS Technical Services •
, Georgia, United States
STS Technical Services is hiring Parts Coordinators in Macon, Georgia.In this position, you will provide purchasing, inventory control and administrative support to the maintenance department. This is a DIRECT HIRE position that is available immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports maintenance and reliability initiatives
- Assists maintenance department with work orders, orders needed parts, kitting them when they arrive, communicate with planner to schedule work.
- Takes responsibility for MRO storage/organization and the computerized maintenance management system.
- Perform periodic inventory counts of spare-parts.
- Works with purchasing on order processing.
- Orders stock parts; following them through arrival and stocking
- Maintains new part number creation.
- Works with vendors regarding onsite vendor-managed parts
- Prepare material for returns/exchange
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of parts management in a manufacturing/production environment
- Electrical/Mechanical background
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to use computers and other communication systems
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)