Parts Inspector - Sedalia, Missouri 22169
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an engine component Inspector for anopportunity in Sedalia, Missouri.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
A Parts Inspector II is responsible for ensuring the quality and serviceability of gas turbine components provided to the customer through the performance and documentation of all required inspection and testing procedures. Provide input and assist in the creation and improvement of processes involving piece part inspection and repair. Ensure the highest of quality standards through precision and attention to detail.
- Perform detailed visual and dimensional piece part inspections per ProEnergy processes and procedures.
- Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations.
- Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results.
- Organize and report inspection results.
- Perform specialized inspections including, but not limited to; dimensional inspections with precision tools, visual inspections, counting and computer aided inspections.
- Keep accurate record of inspections.
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by management.
- Complies with all company policies, procedures, and commercial commitments.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years technical experience with LM6000 and/ or CF6-80C performing detailed jet engine piece part inspection, troubleshooting, and determination of serviceability.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED, or relevant work experience in lieu of education.
- Must have legal authority to permanently work in the U.S.
- Successful candidate will need to satisfactorily complete pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- GE or equivalent Familiarization and up to Level 4 training on LM2500 and LM6000 or CF6 flight turbines.
- Mechanical competency is a must, experience with Aero-derivative Gas Turbines is highly preferred.
- Understanding of Aero gas turbine maintenance and operations.
- Demonstrated prioritization skills and ability to deal with multiple priorities within demanding time constraints.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- A good command of English, both written and oral, required to read technical manuals and drawings.
- Additional formal or college level technical training
- Aviation Powerplant License.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to work in and as part of a highly skilled team of professionals.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call a Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)