Parts Supervisor - MIV
Jet East Corporate Aviation •
This position oversees the procurement and inventory control of parts and material required to support aircraft maintenance. This includes adhering to the regulatory requirements of the Repair Station & Quality Control Manual and EASA Supplements, while managing a team through a 24/7 operating environment.
- Creation and continuous improvement of operating policies and procedures.
- Maintain vendor portfolio and negotiate appropriate contracts and discount structures.
- Create and maintain pricing profiles to various customer profiles.
- Perform cost reduction analyses and implement cost reduction measures.
- Interface with finance and management team daily.
- Manage and mentor a growing staff based around the country.
- Implement warehouse inventory procedures and controls.
- Implement automated reporting systems where needed to aid inventory management.
- Oversee all inventory counts and report to Finance where required.
- Eliminate charges related to late core returns by maintaining efficiencies and oversight of all returns.
- Work independently, multi-task, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Review invoicing issues related to material processing, including 3 way match.
- Other duties as assigned.
Lists above includes the main items for this job position to be successful, but not limited to other things that might come about in time. The person applying for this position must understand that the objectives, responsibilities, and requirements could change for better success for the company and the person.
- Five (5) years of experience working in in corporate aviation industry
- Purchasing: 10 years (Preferred)
- Experience within:
- Inventory and cost accounting principles.
- Effective project management
- Contract negotiation
- Process improvement
- Software: Corridor experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related (Preferred)
- Strong use of Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Excel
- Strong people skills and ability to manage and coach a team located at different sites.
- Available for occasional travel to different sites and ability to provide hands on training / assistance
Jet East, A Gama Aviation Company, is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)