Production Control Clerk - NAS JRB New Orleans, LA
Zenetex, LLC •
ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We have opportunity for an experienced aviation Production Control Clerk to join our Contactor Field Team at NAS JRB New Orleans, LA.
- Receive and store inventory, issue hand tools, test equipment, replacement parts, shop supplies and support equipment
- Track, manage, schedule, and maintain all equipment
- Monitor and schedule equipment inspections, document inspections in IMDS/CAMS, update AFTO 244's and update TCMAX (computer monitoring system)
- Schedule NDI and TMDE inspections and schedule jobs for various sheet metal and machinist repair
- Maintain chemicals and SDS's, issue and control HAZMAT chemicals
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have demonstrated experience in areas listed above
- Must have experience supporting aircraft maintenance work (logs and records, maintenance control)
Work Environment (ADA)
- Work will require a high level of hand dexterity and finger use in both hands, close vision corrected/uncorrected to 20/20, prolonged periods of standing and sitting in combination with stooping, bending, reaching, pulling, and pushing, as well as ability to lift 25lbs and over with assistance.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory.
- May be required to work in areas in the hangar and on the flight line that are noisy and dusty. May be exposed to moderate discomforts, such as heat, cold and wind. May be required to wear personal protective equipment, when applicable.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)