Who we are:
AerSale® is a global leader and market innovator specializing in aviation products and services to meet the growing demand for aftermarket support in global passenger, cargo, and government segments. Featuring complete aircraft nose-to-tail, value-added offerings, including Aircraft & Component Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Services (MRO), Aircraft & Engine Sales and Leasing, Used Serviceable Material (USM) Sales and Parts Exchange, Flight Equipment Asset Management Services, Internally developed aircraft and component modifications (engineered solutions) designed to enhance aircraft performance and operating economics (e.g. AerSale®, AerTrak® and AerAware).
For more information, visit us at www.aersale.com.
What we Offer:
- Sign On Bonus ONLY IF APPLICABLE
- Medical Insurance
- 100 Employer Paid Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Education Reimbursement (related field)
- Employee Referral Program and Recognition Program
- Paid Holidays and 15 Paid Vacation Days annually
- 2 to 3 years of Warehouse, Shipping, Receiving and Inventory experience required.
- Forklift Training and Hazardous Material Certification/Training preferred (not required).
- Must be able to successfully complete AerSale Forklift Training and Hazardous Material Certification/Training.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Strong organizational skills along with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Read, write, and understand the English Language.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, verifying merchandise and matching purchase orders to sales orders.
- Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Filling requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, parts, or other stock items and distributes items to shipping.
- Assembling customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or relocating orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Opening crates and other containers.
- Stocks incoming material to its proper location.
- Accurately updating inventory computer system for all material movements and utilizing bar code scanning system.
Abilities and Skills:
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to lift fifty (50) pounds.
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, twist, kneel, crouch and stand for prolonged periods of time, as well as walk extended distances.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ladders and/service stands.
- Subject to continual loud noises.
- Must have normal corrected hearing and vision.
- Must possess a valid drivers license and ability to drive company vehicles.