Struct & Payload Design Engr 3
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. •
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, integrates and documents structural requirements to establish the system design for nacelle structure.
- Develop, maintains and modifies structural component designs, using 3-D Computer Aided
- Design tools and/or other design methods, to provide product definition to other engineering groups, production operations, suppliers and external customers throughout the product lifecycle.
- Perform, integrates analytical and test results to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications.
- Manage supplier development, test and production activities and coordinates with the supplier to optimize the design and achieve program goals.
- Develop new design/analysis processes and tools to improve the effectiveness, quality and efficiency of the development effort.
- Investigates emerging technologies to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements. Work under general direction.
What You’ll Need:
- Must have an ENG DegreeAircraft Structure-
- Preferred Propulsion Structures Design-
- Min 2 years of experience, including recent experience
- Experience Designing with Nacelle
- Must be a local candidate that can work onsite
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)