What is Bell looking for in Education, Skills and Experience for these roles?
- 4-Yr Degree such as BS/BA in Supply Chain Mgmt., Business Administration, Industrial Technology/Management, Engineering, Finance, Accounting or similar. (In lieu of degree, will consider a combination of education and 5 to 6 years of additional work experience to be equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.)
- At least 2 years’ experience with Strategic Sourcing strategy and techniques, or financial analysis, cost analysis of commodity, Raw Materials, service, etc.
- Experience and understanding of direct/indirect commodity pricing.
- Candidate will be required to have strong computer and analytical skills.
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Strategic Sourcing, Supplier and commodity Mgmt., supplier relationships, Contracts, Supply Chain Mgmt.
- Supplier Development and total cost of ownership.
- Green Belt Six Sigma certification.
- Analytical experience in a commodity.
- Experience applying Six Sigma / Lean Principles / Tools.
- DOD / Government Contracts Processes is a plus.
- Aerospace industry experience is a plus.
Note: Bell will consider those skilled in Financial Analysis / Cost Analysis of manufacturing components, raw materials, Contracts, Supplier analysis, etc… for this type of role as well.
Who is Bell?
Thinking above and beyond is what we do. For more than 80 years, we’ve been reimagining the experience of flight – and where it can take us. We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and to certify a commercial helicopter. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we’re defining the future of on-demand mobility.
Headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas – as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., – we have strategic locations around the globe. And with nearly one quarter of our workforce having served, helping our military achieve their missions is a passion of ours.
Above all, our breakthrough innovations deliver exceptional experiences to our customers. Efficiently. Reliably. And always, with safety at the forefront.
Where is Bell located?
Closer to the mid-cities of Hurst, Euless in Fort Worth, TX, just minutes away from DFW airport, the Hwy 183/121 interchange and Hwy 820 Northeast Mall area.
Don’t miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
* Bell will consider candidates nationally, however, this position does not offer relocation assistance