Supply Technician CH-53E Reset
Bailey's Premier Services LLC •
- Aviation Supply Specialists are required to perform those aviation unique functions necessary to provide logistical support to aviation activities.
- Their prime objective is to satisfy valid customer requirements.
- They perform all functions related to providing aviation peculiar supply
- Support, to include financial management, inventory management, material management, facilities and storage management, personnel staffing, and requisitioning procedures.
- Duties include validation of customer requirements, processing requisitions, submitting requisitions, initiating
- Appropriate follow-up actions, and processing and delivering material in accordance with all government regulations and procedures.
- In addition, Aviation Supply Specialists have an understanding of acquisition procedures, provisioning and requirements determination, material handling procedures, and financial accounting and purchasing procedures in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Inputs data regarding work order information, status changes, supply updates and other pertinent information utilizing NALCOMIS/OOMA.
- Prepares special reports for maintenance updates as required
- Complies material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies, tracks production
- Must obtain and maintain the level of Industrial Security Clearance required by the Government.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for Common Access Card (CAC).
- Must be able to pick up a minimum of 50 lbs individually from the ground, vehicle or aircraft.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Advance Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Must have a working knowledge of the Optimized Naval Aviation Logistic Management Information System School
- Graduate of the Marine Aviation Supply Specialist class or US Navy equivalent
- Possess a minimum of three (3) years of recent full-time experience in Integrated Logistic Support and System Life Cycle Support areas of DOD application. This shall include experience in U.S. Navy or U.S. Marine Corps aviation supply support, technical logistical data, packaging, handling, storage, and transportation
- This position is located in a hangar and maybe in areas that are noisy, dusty, and dirty.
- May be exposed to moderate discomforts, such as heat, cold and wind.
- This position requires normal physical functions and is primarily a desk position.
- However, work may require frequent bending, reaching and climbing.
- You will be required to comply with the safety requirements of the Standard Operating Procedures Manual.
- May be required to wear personal protective equipment, where applicable.
- Must be able to travel up and downstairs and work with their hands.
- Must be able to pick up a minimum of 50 lbs individually from the ground, vehicle or aircraft
An Equal Opportunity Employer / E-Verify
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)