Kay and Associates, Inc. •
- Performs limited aspects of technical supply management work (e.g., inventory management, storage management, cataloging, and property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply activities.
- Work usually is segregated by commodity area or function, and controlled in terms of difficulty, complexity, or responsibility.
- Assignments usually relate to stable or standardized segments of technical supply management operations; or to functions or subjects that are narrow in scope or limited in difficulty.
- The work generally involves individual case problems or supply actions.
- This work may require consideration of program requirements together with specific variations in or from standardized guidelines.
- A good working knowledge of governing supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals or other established guidelines
- Understanding of the needs of the organization services
- Analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data to establish the facts, and take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)