Warehouse Assistants: 37359
STS Technical Services •
STS Component Solutions is hiring Warehouse Assistants in Palm City, Florida.
Nature of Work:
- Picks orders from stock, pulls trace and source docs for orders, verifies information in inventory management system for accuracy and updates stock lines as required.
- Conduct inventory cycle audits in accordance with documented policies, standard operating procedures.
- Sorts and organize materials on racks, shelves, or in bins in accordance with company procedures.
- Assist shipping department with packaging when required in accordance with documented policies, standard operating procedures, customer, and regulatory requirements.
- General warehouse maintenance and upkeep.
- Assist other personnel as directed.
- Warehouse assistant will assist with various functions as directed.
- The warehouse assistant will pull items from the bulk inventory to be received, remove from packaging, and position the inventory for detailed inspection.
- Once inspected, the assistant will repackage the item in accordance with company procedures, and relocate item to active inventory location.
- It is expected that this position will also rotate into packaging and shipping on a regular basis to assist with daily requirements.
- His or her Immediate supervisor is the Warehouse Manager.
- High School Diploma, or Equivalent
General Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in un-air-conditioned warehouse.
- Lift 50 pounds unassisted.
- Finger to Thumb motor skill.
- Sit or Stand for extended periods.
- Operate various Lift Trucks (manual & motorized).
- Operate computer.
- Must have good or otherwise corrective vision, and hearing.
- Airframe and Powerplant Licensing Plus.
About The Company:
On-time delivery of certified aircraft parts lay at STS Component Solutions’ core. We specialize in materials management, OEM distribution and supply chain solutions. We have a knack for locating hard-to-find aircraft / engine parts and stock a rotable inventory in 9 strategic warehouses around the world. Visit our website today at https://www.stsaviationgroup.com/component-solutions/ to learn more.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)