AAR Corp. •
Monday through Friday, 1st shift
SUMMARY Ensure that all inventory is properly categorized and accounted for. Receive inventory as needed and ensure that the entire shipment is unloaded.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Unload incoming inventory from trucks.
- Stock inventory onto shelf locations.
- Pick inventory for shipment to customers or repair vendors.
- Perform inventory cycle counts.
- Research missing parts and report any discrepancies.
- Operate forklift equipment.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Time management: ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and effectively deal with tight deadlines and pressure
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required.
EDUCATION and or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree, GED, required.
- One (1) year related experience and or training is preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
- The environmental characteristic for this position is a warehouse setting. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional warehouse environment. Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds and comply with OSHA standards
Job: WarehousePrimary Location: United States-Connecticut-Windsor
Overtime Status: Non-exempt
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)