Warehouse Teardown Technician - Goodyear, Arizona 22081
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Warehouse Teardown Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Warehouse Teardown Technician for an opportunity in Goodyear, AZ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Warehouse Teardown Technician provides material support for assigned projects that include parts inventory, data entry, preservation of parts and providing assistance to the warehouse.
- Assists with the preservation of aircraft parts
- Responsible for data entry to track parts in Pentagon
- Conduct parts inventory and sort parts to distribute accordingly
- Package parts accordingly and prepare for shipping
- Responsible for loading parts onto truck using forklift
Qualifications and requirements:
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Warehouse experience (1-2 years)
- Experience driving forklift
- Must be able to successfully complete Forklift Training and Hazardous Material Certification/Training.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call a Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)