A&P Aircraft Line Maintenance Technician
Jett Pro Line Maintenance is seeking a full-time A&P Aircraft Mechanic with Line Maintenance experience (MUST) for our Sacramento, CA (SMF) repair station located at Sacramento International Airport. Ideal candidate must have the minimum qualifications listed below:
Responsibilities: (Includes but is not limited to)
- Perform Line maintenance (On-call and Scheduled) work on various customers' aircraft.
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases returning aircraft to service
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Properly complete all necessary paperwork in accordance with the air carrier, Jett Pro and FAA requirements
- Troubleshoot systems; disassembles, repairs, and reassembles sections and components to maintain full functioning equipment according to technical data provided by the customer
- Maintain work area, tools and vehicles in clean and safe working conditions
- Collaborate with the air carrier maintenance control center
Jett Pro Line Maintenance offers competitive wages, health benefits, dental, vision, 401K, short term disability, life insurance, EAP (employee assistance program), and flex spending account.