Aviation Line Service Technician
Maven by Midfield •
We Service Private Aircraft
Are you interested in working in the private and business aviation industry, and do you enjoy working outdoors with plenty of variety? As a Line Service Technician, your main task will be to provide ground support to arriving and departing aircraft along with customer service for crew members and their passengers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver a proactive, personalized service experience to private and business aviation clients.
- Marshall aircraft into and out of parking. Greet Crews and Passengers.
- Fueling aircraft of all types.
- Work closely with pilots, crews, and private aircraft.
- Towing aircraft into and out of hangar with electric and gas powered aircraft tugs.
- Assisting passengers with bags, rental cars, and other customer service needs.
- General aircraft cleaning
- General cleaning and maintenance of hangars and facility.
- General maintenance of equipment
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age, high school diploma or GED
- Read and write English
- Must be well groomed and adhere to company dress policy, clothing provided.
- Aviation experience preferred but not required
- Have a valid drivers license with a good driving record and pass all background, security, and drug testing
- Maven by Midfield is a 24/7 operation with rare evening on call requirements. Hiring candidate for full time shift, with weekends required
- Willing and able to work varied hours, including weekends, holidays and overtime as needed in all weather environments.
- Customer service experience a plus.
- Positive team player, highly motivated self-starter with demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Strong emphasis on safety
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)