Fueler with CDL Hazmat Endorsement
Air Methods Corporation •
This position reports to the Base Manager and Assistant Base Manager. The CDL Fueler is responsible for fueling/defueling our aircraft as needed and moving aircraft into position after refueling is complete. This position may also require assisting the Customer Experience Agents with daily tasks a needed.
The classification of this position is broad and assigned specific functional areas; duties and assignments may overlap depending on the operational needs of the department.
Subject to applicable laws and Blue Hawaiian Helicopters policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Blue Hawaiian Helicopters employment practices and policies.
|Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following: || of Time|
- Operate company fuel truck to transport fuel.
- Assist with transporting aircraft utilizing air transport when needed.
- Fueling of the aircraft according the company standards.
- Preventative maintenance tasks including washing, cleaning and maintaining the interior and exterior of the companies fuel truck to preserve corrosion and deterioration.
- Receiving, storing, ordering and tracking of fuel.
- Testing fuel samples and logging.
|Additional Job Requirements|
- Regular scheduled attendance
- Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Blue Hawaiian Helicopters will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience with aircraft fueling preferred.
- 1-2 years relevant driving experience.
- Position requires excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to comply with company and regulatory rules and regulations
- High-level of alertness as job requires working around flying, taxiing and running aircraft.
- General knowledge of aircraft operations.
- General knowledge of scheduling of aircraft tour flights.
- Simple arithmetic.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Valid Driver's License
- Valid Commercial Driver's License with Hazmat Endorsement
- Updated Health Physical documentation.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the position.
- Physically able to perform heavy lifting on a regular basis.
- Physically able to stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to push and pull a fuel hose.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Situational Awareness skills required.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)