Line Service Manager
The Line Service Manager must be able to perform each of the essential duties listed below as well as manage the Line Service Team. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Word, excel, Outlook knowledge.
• Responsible for the supervision of all line staff
• Responsible for executing extremely high levels of customer service.
• Must determine fuel needs, and other supplies
• Scheduling of employees, determining the needs of staff
• Handle Customer complaints
• Work with all base Customers and new Customers on hanger space, office space, contracts
• Responsible for training and safety of line staff
• Responsible for equipment safety training
• Responsible for performing and executing all duties and tasks requested by the General Manager.
• Must have and maintain a valid Drivers License, restricted licenses are not valid for employment at Clay Lacy Aviation
• Pass FAA Drug and Alcohol testing, background checks and submit to random testing when required
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, direct interface, over telephone and in writing
• Ability to make decisions with multiple objectives and implement in a safe, efficient manner
• Follow oral and written directions; plan and complete assigned duties on a regular schedule; and maintain good working relationships with others
• Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime when required
• Ability to work without direct management supervision
• must be comfortable with working outdoors, day, night and in all weather conditions
Job Ident #: