Line Service Technician - PT
Berry Aviation •
The Line Service Technician is responsible for parking and servicing aircraft, greeting passengers and crew and performing any customer service duties including baggage handling, fueling and towing operations. They are also responsible for maintaining the grounds (FBO, hangars, ramp etc.) as well as all equipment and storage facilities. This position is part-time.
- Park aircraft, and greet passengers and crew in a timely manner.
- Perform any requested customer service duties (Fuel, Aircraft Movements, etc.).
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner with all customers and employees.
- Clean and maintain all buildings (FBO, hangars, etc.) and Fuel equipment.
- Receive fuel and perform all tests required in a safe manner.
- Maintain daily paperwork for quality checks of fuel and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess computer knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- High School Degree
- Experience in customer service
- Previous aircraft/airport line service support
Berry Aviation, Inc. is firmly committed to fairness and equality in the workplace. We value and recognize the unique backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of all employees. It is the policy of Berry Aviation Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, creed, or citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws. Berry Aviation, Inc. will comply fully with all applicable federal, state, or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics. All new employees will be required to verify employment eligibility in accordance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act. Berry Aviation, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to work outside in inclement weather
- Must have high situational awareness
All new employees will be required to verify employment eligibility in accordance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act. Berry Aviation participates in E-Verify.
For additional information:Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf to view
Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” Poster supplement: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)