Line Service Technician
Francis Aviation LLC •
Francis Aviation is a full service FBO offering an array of premier services with two locations in Southern New Mexico. We have the most advanced fleet of ground service equipment in the region and have created a culture based on professionalism and customer focus.
We are currently looking for candidates to fill positions as Line Service Techs in Santa Teresa, NM.
- Work unsupervised and independently or with team members.
- Operate all types of equipment associated with aircraft fueling operations.
Under the direction and guidance of the Fixed Base Operations Manager/Supervisor, the Line Service Technician is responsible for a safe, compliant and efficient FBO operation for aircraft fueling, ground handling, facilities and customer service.
- High school education or equivalent required
- FBO line service experience preferred, if none still acceptable.
- New Mexico or Texas driver's license required and must be 21 years of age.
- Must have clean driving record.
UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES WELCOME!!!
Address: 8100 Airport Rd, Santa Teresa, NM 88008
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- On call
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)