PDS Tech, Inc. •
- Perform detailed, functional, operational and dimensional inspections of aircraft, systems and components to determine airworthiness. Responsible for returning aircraft and components to service after production or maintenance
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Valid FAA Airframe & Power Plant Certificate.
- Actively engaged in the field of aviation maintenance quality inspection with a minimum of 4 years related experience performing aircraft mechanical, electrical and structural quality inspection in the following fields; Manufacturing Production Certificate Holder, Repair Station, Airlines or related Military service.
- Or a minimum of 8 years' experience, performing aircraft mechanic, electrical, structural maintenance and directly responsible for returning aircraft to service under FAA regulations.
- Four years of diversified experience on Helicopter products either as a maintainer or quality inspector.
- FAA Inspection Authorization (IA)FCC 2nd class license
- Non Destructive Inspection (NDI) certificate.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)