Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School degree or GED.
- Completion of formal inspection training program within 90 days of assignment
- Three (3) years of quality inspection experience.
- Five (5) years manufacturing experience or equivalent aerospace experience preferred.
- Must have good working knowledge with Solumina, CATIA, and SmarTeam.
- Must have experience in Aircraft Furniture Plumbing/Electrical/and Assembly.
- Must have prior Aircraft Inspection experience.
- Aircraft Furniture build/inspection a plus.
- Provide on the job training for subordinate level inspectors.
- Coordinate inspection workload according to priorities, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing, engineering and IPT personnel.
- Perform duties of MRB signature authority.
- Perform area inspections to ensure compliance with applicable standards and specifications.
- Lead continuous improvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in CATIA or blueprint reading and interpretation, work instructions, technical specifications, and QA Manual.
- Competent in the use of all job-related tools and equipment.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
PDS Tech has a variety of new openings daily;