Repair Station Aircraft Technician II -A&P Mechanic - Brunswick, GA - LONG TERM- NO TOOLS REQUIRED
Strom Aviation •
Currently seeking Aircraft Mechanics in Brunswick, GA to work on Corporate Business Jets.
- Under minimal supervision, performs inspections, maintenance, and repairs of moderate to advanced complexity on aircraft systems and structures.
- Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments.
- Perform complex aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications with minimal supervision.
- Coordinate with MTL, STM, and the Inspection Department to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements.
- Properly complete CMP cards, work order sign-offs, and other paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist as needed with shift turnovers.
- Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications.
- Properly identify (tag) customer property and equipment.Store aircraft components and other customer property securely and safely.
- Follow standard operating procedures when operating ground support equipment (external power carts, hydraulic mules, hydraulic lift platforms, tow tugs, forklifts, compressed gas cylinders, etc.)
- Coordinate, accomplish, and assist with aircraft movement in hangar and ramp areas.
- Provide training to less experienced technicians.
- Protect customer property (PTP).
- Properly collect and dispose of waste fuel, oil, hydraulic fluids, de-icing fluids, and solvent rags.
- Apply 6S and Lean Initiatives to keep shops, hangars, and aircraft work areas clean and uncluttered.
- Implement and apply Lean/continuous improvement processes to all areas of responsibility.
- Properly use and maintain Company-provided tools and equipment.
- Return items to designated storage area after use.
- Comply with safety rules and procedures.
- Use protective equipment as required and be alert for unsafe conditions.
- Address unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk.
- Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks, and sign-offs, and to charge labor to correct work orders.
- In support of aircraft certification and final phase testing, may include flight tests on aircraft as required.
*Tools will not be required as client utilizes consolidated/shared tool boxes.
Unique Skills: This is a Weekend 2nd or 3rd Shift Position - Candidates should be available to work any shift. A&P License Required
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Valid Drivers License required.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License and 2 years of Corporate Aircraft aviation maintenance experience
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC