Airframe Technician, **Temp to Perm**, Provo, UT (Corp)
Strom Aviation •
Type of aircraft: Corporate
Longevity: Temp to perm
Type of work environment: MRO
The Airframe Technician, with limited supervision, assists with testing, adjusting and repairing, and other general tasks related to the maintenance and repair of a airframe systems and components on a variety of airframes in a safe and clean work environment according to manufacturer's specifications, Duncan Aviation approved procedures and customer specifications. In addition, this position prepares and completes appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
Essential Job Functions
- With limited supervision, assists in high quality inspections, servicing, and maintenance of airframe systems and components on a variety of airframes, using proper hand tools in a timely, clean, safe and professional manner with no rework. Accurately order general aircraft parts as needed.
- With limited supervision, performs minor troubleshooting, function testing, and repair of aircraft systems and components.
- Prepares various documents for record keeping purposes, as required by Company policy and FAA regulations (i.e. turnovers, removal sheets, personal training log, etc.). Demonstrates proficiency of Duncan Aviation work order system by completing accurate and timely discrepancies and corrective action statements, Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives (AD) Compliance statements, final inspection and closing of squawks and work orders.
- Consistently locates and uses appropriate technical data and follows verbal instructions when accomplishing assigned maintenance tasks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Tools required: YES
Years’ experience: 1+ years
License requirements: n/a
Specific aircraft experience required: Not specified
- Must be interested in a permanent position in Provo, UT.
- Needs to be able to work all alternate shifts of the department as needed, and accomplish road trips within the United States and abroad as needed.
- MUST HAVE HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT, MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND ACCEPTABLE DRIVING RECORD.
Call for details
Call for details
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC