Quality Control Inspector, Philadelphia, PA -Heli-
Strom Aviation •
Type of aircraft: Helicopter
Longevity: 6+ months
Type of work environment: Manufacturing
- Performs inspection of aircraft, or parts during modifications, installation, or overhaul to determine airworthiness, safety or conformance to approved data and Company standards and requirements.
- Return aircraft and aircraft parts to service.
- Interprets and checks prints, both hard copy and electronic, engineering changes orders and governmental regulatory procedures and specifications
- Reviews data for major alterations and repairs, complete FAA form 337 and submit to FAA for field approvals.
- Review of completed work orders
- Airworthiness Directive research
- Logbook entries
- Interface with FAA
- Team Lead when required on travel events.
- Liaise with company Technical Representatives and Customer Support Manager all matters relating to Quality.
- Performs data collection and conformity inspections during a STC project.
- Perform other duties and fulfill other responsibilities as assigned.
- Technical knowledge in the fields of mechanics, hydraulics, electricity, sheet metal, rigging, instruments, test flights, etc. to determine and sign off safety, airworthiness, or conformance.
- Must be pro-active and team and detail oriented.
- Must have good working knowledge of FAR Part 145 and related areas.
- Must possess experience in Microsoft Office suite.
Tools required: NO
Years’ experience: 5 +
License requirements: A&P required
Specific aircraft experience required: hands-on quality control inspector on turbine helicopters in a Part 145 Repair Station environment
QA with 5+ years maintenance experience, preferably with some helicopter experience.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on quality control inspector on turbine helicopters in a Part 145 Repair Station environment
- 5 years hands-on turbine helicopter maintenance experience
- Agusta A109/A119/AW139 experience is a plus
- MUST HAVE HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION.
- Tools must be etched, shadowed, and inventoried. MUST HAVE A&P LICENSE TO BE CONSIDERED, PREFERABLY WITH IA
Call for details
Call for details
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC