Sheetmetal --Fast Feedback-- Miami, FL -HVY-
Strom Aviation •
Type of aircraft: Commercial
Longevity: 3+ months
Quick feedback: YES Fast feedback** CALL TODAY!! 1800-743-8988
Type of work environment: MRO
- Skill: Sheetmetal technicians.
- Location: Miami, FL
- Aircraft: Commercial (Boeing, Airbus, etc.)
- Compensation: Please call Strom Aviation for compensation details 800.743.8988
- Must be able to accomplish any and all repairs, modification, E.A.'s, etc, with minimal or no supervision on commercial and regional aircraft. Must be able to use SRM, all tech data, and aircraft drawing to locate part numbers and accomplish repairs. Must be able to fabricate part. Must be able to accomplish cold working, flap peening, etc. Document maintenance performed on required forms.
- Projects include – B757, B767, A-320s
Tools required: YES
Years’ experience: 3+ years
License requirements: An Airframe license is preferred, but not required.
Specific aircraft experience required: At least 5 years of heavy maintenance experience on A320, B767 or B757
- Would like the candidates to have at least 3 years of heavy structures experience on commercial aircraft
- Experience and education required for consideration:
- High school education or G.E.D. preferred.
- A&P license preferred.
- Minimum three years experience as a Structures Technician
- Physical requirements:
- Exposed to high levels of noise, dust, vibration and chemical fumes.
- Able to lift fifty (50) pounds without mechanical assistance.
- Able to bend, twist, squat and lift.
- Able to access and work in all areas of the aircraft to be worked on, including confined areas.
Call for details
Call for details
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC