Sheetmetal, **Long Term** Rockford, IL (HVY)
Strom Aviation •
Type of aircraft: Commercial
Longevity: 6+ months
Type of work environment: MRO
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The S/M Technician is responsible for being proficient in minor and intermediate repairs, modifications and service bulletins.
- -Highly proficient in fabrication, cold working, flap peening and jacking, shoring aircraft.
- -Highly proficient in using technical data and drawings to locate part numbers and accomplish repairs.
- -Insure work performed adheres to high quality standards.
- -All other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities
- Strong judgment and decision making
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Tools required: YES
Years’ experience: 2+ Lead exp
License requirements: NA
Specific aircraft experience required: Regional or Commercial
- High school diploma or general education degree required.
- Must have a minimum of 2yrs. year related experience and/or training.
- Airframe license preferred.
Call for details
Call for details
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC