V22 Flightline Aircraft Mechanic
LOGMET LLC •
: The Flight Line Aircraft Mechanic will inspect, test and repair airframe and power plant related aircraft systems. Perform daily pre-fight and post flight inspections. Observes proper safety procedures and precautions on the flight line and in hanger deck areas; performs hot and cold refueling of aircraft; removes and installs power plants, components and parts as required.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Assist and perform periodic inspections as required by Maintenance Requirement Cards (MRCs).
- Assist in troubleshooting airframes and engine components.
- Assist in the removal and replacement of aircraft component parts to include engine removals and replacements.
- Observe safety and precautions around aircraft and workspaces.
- Operate support equipment for flight line maintenance of installed aircraft systems.
- Complete applicable maintenance data forms as applicable.
- Comply with policies and procedures as set forth in the company’s Handbook of Policy and Procedure.
- Comply with the provisions of the corporation’s Standard Practice Procedures manual and DoD 5220.22-M when handling classified information to include generating, marking, storing, handling and destroying of classified material, if required.
- Work, cooperate and communicate, as directed, with supervisors, team leaders and coworkers satisfactorily. This includes the professional, mature acceptance of constructive criticism.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION:
- Must use and care for power tools and precision measuring devices in the maintenance and repair of aircraft.
- Must have a practical knowledge of aircraft engine systems and the ability to interpret technical data.
- Must possess a working knowledge of power plants and the principles of their operation.
- Must demonstrate a working knowledge of first aid procedures to be used in an emergency.
- Must possess a minimum of four years experience. FAA and A&P license or commensurate experience in the aviation field may also apply.
- Must be able to obtain a level of experience to become a Collateral Duty Inspector (CDI)/Collateral Duty Quality Assurance Representative (CDQAR) and Plane Captain.
- Your work will be on a government installation; therefore, you must be cleared for access.
Job Ident #: