Red Wing Aeroplane Company •
Red Wing Aeroplane is a 27-year old family owned and operated Part 135 charter operator and Part 145 Repair Station. The company has experienced double-digit growth year-on-year for the past decade. We are looking to hire Airframe and Powerplant mechanics to join our team of experienced repair station technicians. The Job is based in Red Wing, MN (Bay City, WI), one-hour South of Minneapolis, MN.
Mechanics at Red Wing perform airframe maintenance on our growing fleet of Citation V/Ultra aircraft, as well as outside aircraft under our repair station. Job duties include line service, inspection and repair, and modification of aircraft and/or aircraft systems and components. The job requires the candidate to apply technical knowledge to repair aircraft discrepancies efficiently, while properly documenting all work performed.
Our ideal candidate will, possess a good demeanor, good written and verbal communication skills, be self-starting during the course of individual work, and relish the change to work in a team environment.
- A valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate (A&P Certificate)
- A valid US Driver’s License
- A valid U.S. Passport OR the ability to obtain a U.S. Passport
- A complete set of tools designed for or appropriate for aircraft maintenance
- The ability to read and interpret instructions from manuals and internal Company documents
- Proficiency in the Windows operating environment
- Physical capability to work in tight spaces, at heights, on-wings, use ladders, operate tugs, operate lifts, and lift weights up to 100lbs
- Familiarity with Federal Aviation Regulations relating to aircraft maintenance
- A strict adherence to Company policies and Standard Operating Procedures (“SOP’s)
- Ability and willingness to work first or second shift, after-hours, overtime as required, weekends and holidays. Travel may be Required.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ experience with turbine aircraft
- Past Part 135 maintenance work
- Any formal airframe specific maintenance training
Compensation, Benefits, & Pre-employment requirements
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Benefits include health, 401k and other benefits as outlined in an employment contract
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
Job Ident #: