Game Composites is a young, but experience-heavy aircraft manufacturer located in Bentonville, AR. With the recent certification of our all-composite, unlimited class aerobatic model GB1 GameBird we are now in full production. We have a healthy order book, and are committed to delivering the best quality, reliability and safety to our customers. For more information about the GameBird and our company, visit our website www.gamecomposites.com.
We are currently accepting applications for the role of full-time A&P mechanic, preferably with final assembly experience, to join our growing team.
The A&P Mechanic will be responsible for maintaining an organized and efficient work place while providing excellent on-time results as we perform final assembly of the GB1 Gamebird aerobatic aircraft
- Read, understand and adhere to engineering design drawings, maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogs and any other related maintenance documentation
- Effectively complete the assembly of the airframe, engine, avionics, electrical and hydraulic systems
- Assist in training of existing production personnel
- Complete required Game Composites production and maintenance documentation correctly, accurately and promptly, to Quality and FAA standards
- Plan and execute work to be completed within budgeted timeframe
- Complete any and all assigned job tasks as required by the management team