Cirrus Aircraft •
Come work for Cirrus Aircraft, the recognized global leader in personal aviation and the maker of the best-selling SR Series piston aircraft and the Vision® Jet. Founded in 1984, the company has redefined performance, comfort and safety in aviation with innovations like the Cirrus Airframe Parachute System® (CAPS®) – the first FAA-certified whole-airframe parachute safety system included as standard equipment on an aircraft. The company has three locations in the United States, located in Duluth, Minnesota, Grand Forks, North Dakota and Knoxville, Tennessee.
Cirrus Aircraft is hiring A&P Mechanics to join our Duluth, MN Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have Aircraft Maintenance Experience
- Services the aircraft systems as required including maintenance, repair and alteration of aircraft
- Inspect engine parts for improper wear/warping or other defects
- Perform engine runs
- Operate, inspect, repair and replace aircraft system components
- Evaluate and troubleshoot flight control rigging, aircraft structures, fuel, brake, environmental and electrical systems
- Replace or repair faulty components such as alternators, magnetos, propeller, ignition system, fuel system, etc
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Aviation maintenance background. Airframe and Powerplant license required
- Inspection Authorization (IA) preferred.
- Familiar with the applicable FARs and techniques, practices, aids, equipment, and tools used to perform maintenance.
Pay & Career Opportunities:
- Hourly pay is dependent on experience.
- Cirrus is looking for long-term individuals who have a will to advance in the company.
Job Ident #: