Northstar Aviation Services •
Immediate openings for Corporate Aircraft mechanics, with knowledge and experience on Cessna
Citations, King Air, Light GA Aircraft.
- Performing unscheduled and scheduled inspections, routine servicing and preventive maintenance on aircraft.
- Familiarity of PT6’s, PW615F,and FJ44 is preferable
- Performing unscheduled maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs.
- Need to be able to trouble shoot mechanical systems and some avionics.
- Self-motivated, able to work under minimum supervision, on time and responsible.
- Experience in 135 and 145 repair station preferred Ability to identify problems or potential problems and develop and implements solutions.
- A&P license required, must have at least 5 years in Corporate Aircraft experience.
- Must be able to accomplish any and all repairs, with very little to no assistance.
- Must be able to use the FAA approved data proficiently (i.e., IPC, M/M, OHM, SRM.)
- Must pass FAA Drug prescreen
- Must pass background test
Job Ident #: