At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Located at Bradley International Airport, Bombardier Business Aircraft’s Hartford Service Center offers a great place to learn from the best in business aviation. Established in February, 1981 as a 70,000 sq ft facility now boasts 198,000 sq ft. It is equipped to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, modifications, including interior modifications, avionics installations, and Aircraft on Ground (AOG) support for Bombardier Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft. The Service Center has received certifications from FAA, EASA, Bermuda, Canada, Cayman Islands, Argentina, Brazil, Aruba, Guernsey and Mexico. The facility has received 21 consecutive FAA Diamond Awards and is actively involved in the Hartford community, spearheading programs to create awareness about aviation maintenance among local students and to help close the gender gap in the industry.
The A&P Technician troubleshoots, repairs, inspects and performs maintenance on customer aircraft. Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
In your role, you will:
• Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements for factory, shop and or hangar positions
• Comply with Environmental Health & Safety policies and procedures.
• Participate in 5-S activities.
• Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
• Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
• Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
• Operate ground support equipment as required
• Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
• Perform other duties as assigned
o May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
o May assist other maintenance disciplines
o May assist with fuel and/or de-fuel of aircraft
o May assist with engine removal / installation
o May assist with aircraft component repair