PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY IN SHREVEPORT, LA
Come join the exciting and rewarding career in aviation! TAC Air is seeking an experienced A&P Mechanic to join our team in Shreveport, LA.
We offer top starting wage, 401k match, and profit sharing. We also offer bonus opportunities all within a wonderful working culture! We strive to be the best in the business and seek candidates who strive to be the best at what they do.
We prefer a candidate that has a passion for providing outstanding customer service and works well within a team with minimal supervision. If you are ready to join the best, apply today through our website.
Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Mechanics work with team members to provide general maintenance for a variety of commercial aircraft.
Primary Responsibilities• Inspecting, diagnosing, repairing, and replacing parts and equipment while operating tools and machinery safely
• Working closely with all team members, crew members, and/or maintenance control operators to ensure adherence to proper maintenance procedures
• Running regular maintenance checks on airframe and engines to ensure all components are working to full capacity
• Accurately maintain aircraft logbooks, service orders, and other systems as necessary
• Ensuring the accuracy of information through various means of communication (radio, telephone, electronic, etc.)
• Performing other duties as assigned KEYWORDS: Airport, Airplane, Airline, Aircraft, Maintenance, Technician, Repair, Mechanic, A&P, Airframe, Powerplant