A & P Mechanic
Classic Air Medical •
Mechanic will be conducting scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of aircraft and components, including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, fuel systems, and mechanical components. Mechanic will apply technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and airworthiness. They will apply required expertise in restoring aircraft condition and or operation by interpreting technical documents, such as manufacturer's manuals, Airworthiness Directives and Technical Bulletins
• Current FAA Airframe and Power plant Mechanic Certificate.
• FAR 135 Rotorcraft
• Experience maintaining Bell 407 Series aircraft
• Possess honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining safe compliant aircraft.
• Strong electrical and avionics troubleshooting ability.
• Responsible to gain a thorough knowledge of the companies policies/procedures, General Maintenance Manual and Federal Aviation Regulations.
• Required to move unless already in the Woods Cross, UT area.
• Must have your own tools.
• Mechanic will receive technical guidance as required from supervisor or higher level mechanics.
Mechanic must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedules on assigned projects.
We encourage interested applicants to submit their resume via email to Please no phone calls.
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
A & P Mechanic: 3 years
$20 per hour-$45 per hour
Job Ident #:
Classic Aviation Holding LLC
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC