A&P (Airframe and Powerplant) Mechanic - Wichita Service Center
Textron Aviation •
To assist licensed A&P Mechanics in the performance of their duties.
- Perform assembly, disassembly and repairs required in the completion of airframe overhaul, repair or modifications, including but not limited to removal, replacement and repair of parts of engines, airframes and systems.
- Responsible for helping licensed mechanics set up and tear down the equipment, tools, and supplies used during the repair of customers aircraft.
- Required to tow and move aircraft during the performance of maintenance duties.
- Assist in the cleaning of parts and components during the repair and assembly of aircraft.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Requires a high school diploma, an equivalent certification, or a bronze level WorkKeys certification, plus A&P license.
No experience required but must possess A&P license.
Somewhat disagreeable working conditions due to exposure to noise and weather elements.
Take your career higher at Textron Aviation:
- Competitive starting salaries with growth potential
- Health benefits beginning day one
- Tuition assistance and continuing education programs
- Paid holidays
- Relocation assistance (terms and conditions apply)
- Flight training courses and bonuses (terms and conditions apply)
Come feel the pride!
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)