A&P Mechanic- Maine
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a well-qualified Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic interested in a contract to direct hire position located in Portland, ME. The Aircraft Mechanic is responsible for providing daily maintenance in support of a FAR 145 Repair Station that specializes in a variety of corporate and general aviation aircraft.
- Must have an Airframe & Powerplant License
- 5+ years of Corporate Aircraft, and/or Regional Airline experience preferred
- Priority will be given to candidates with experience on Hawker, Citation, KingAir, CRJ
- High School Graduate or equivalent Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must pass a 10 year background check with no felonies
- Must provide own tools
Please submit your resume in MS Word format via e-mail to email@example.com.
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)