Responsible for performing aircraft maintenance, including planning maintenance efficiently and effectively to maximize aircraft availability while demonstrating a thorough knowledge of the General Maintenance Manual (GMM) and Empyreal Jet's policies and procedures. Ensures operational goals and objectives are met, while guaranteeing all aircraft maintenance documentation is executed in compliance with applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, company policies and procedures, and applicable maintenance manuals. Provide timely on-call availability during nights, weekends, and holidays if necessary.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• Performs inspections and repairs of aircraft and components in accordance with maintenance procedures, airworthiness directives, service bulletins, service letters, and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
• Upon installation or removal of any component or assembly, the Mechanic shall verify by physical inspection or markings on the part that the part number and serial number match the associated documentation (Status Report, if item is tracked), Parts Tag, 8130-3, 337, or any other maintenance release.
• Ensures all aircraft maintenance documentation is executed in compliance with applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, company policies and procedures, and applicable maintenance manuals to include specific chapters.
• Request aviation parts and supplies in order to maintain an adequate and orderly inventory of all stock items to ensure prompt repairs for operational readiness.
• Maintains work area in a clean and professional manner.
• Responsible for correcting compliance or safety issues when directed by the Director of Operations, Director of Maintenance and Chief Inspector.
• Responsible for validating or confirming the data in the Status Report concerning the aircraft he or she is working on.
• Other Duties as assigned.
Additional Job Requirements
• Regular scheduled attendance
• Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling: 25%
Subject to applicable laws and Empyreal Jet’s policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Empyreal Jet's employment practices and policies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Empyreal Jet's will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.